PARTIES LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES AND ACCOUNTS
Unless prior notice to the contrary is given in writing to the school, the following parties undertake to
pay all invoiced amounts due to the school regularly:
- The student, if he or she is self-supporting; or
- The biological parent/s of a dependent student; and/or
- The biological mother of a dependent student in the event that she is a single parent; and/or
- The biological father of a dependent student; and/or
- The lawful guardian/s of a dependent student; and/or
- The grandparent/s of a dependent student; and/or
- Any person acting lawfully in the capacity of the custodian of a dependent student.
- The above parties shall accordingly be liable for failure to pay any such amounts.
- Please note that school fees are subject to review mid-term as well as annually, should the economic situation necessitates such a review.
Students in need of financial aid must please contact us to request the necessary forms
- All payments are to be received by the first of the month.
- Please be advised that if a student leaves the school before completing the period for which
they have registered, they will be liable to pay fees for the three months following their