This programme is designed to accommodate the needs of those who want to study Arabic but are not able to do so full-time.
- To enable students to attain proficiency in reading and writing the Arabic language.
- To enable students to gain skills in translating Arabic into English.
- To enable students to understand and apply the principles of tajwīd
1 year part-time
- Enables students to understand and assimilate the principles of syntax.
- Equips students to understand and memorise the verb scales for regular and irregular verbs.
- Enables students to develop the ability to translate excerpts from the Qur’an into English.
- Provides students with the opportunity to understand and assimilate the rules of tajwīd, and to apply them to their Quranic recitation.
Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
First registration: R800. Payment must be made at registration to secure a place.
Returning students: R500. Payment must be made at registration to secure a place.
R4,800 per year
Payments may be made in a lump sum or by monthly instalments. The deadline for the final payment is Friday, 15th December 2020.